Applications that have been accepted/denied.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
1. Character name, class, and primary spec:
Ktgster, BM hunter
2. Your age and location:
19, Calgary AB
3. Link your Armory profile:
(Please remember to log off in your PvE gear so we can make a serious evaluation of your armory profile.)
4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire?
5. Describe your offspec gear sets. If you play any level 90 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here:
Offspec is survival, don't have a specific set for it.
6. Describe in detail your previous raiding experience. Include any experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, and Cataclysm, and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol) link them here:
Most of my serious raiding exp is in wotlk, I didn't raid at all in cata (didn't play). I cleared most if not all hardmodes and raiding achievements when they were relevant, except:
ICE WIND FIRE (or w/e it's called)
hm anubarak on 25 man
hm lk on 10 and 25 man
I am also missing 4 achievements for my 25 ICC drake.
7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance?
I play wow from 6pm-12am ST on weekdays and I play at random times on sundays. I am willing to adjust to the raiding schedule of course.
8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:
No real issue with my old guilds, I left because I quit the game to focus on school. Now I came back because I missed raiding.
9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire?
I like your raiding philosophy and think it suits me.
10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF:
11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection?
yes, yes, yes
12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox?
13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak?
English is my primary language
14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite?
15. Tell us something about yourself.
I study chemical engineering at my university. I like to theory craft a lot and try to optimize things. I am a masters league playing at starcraft 2.
16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate.
17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot.
I play wow at max settings @ 2560x1440 resolution, my computer is more than enough for anything in wow.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests