1. Haddon, Druid, Feral
2. Age 25
3. Link your Armory profile:
4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire?
5. Describe your offspec gear sets. If you play any level 100 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here:
No off spec. Guardian and feral use almost the same gear. I play alts but only as profession holders.
6. Describe your previous raiding experience. Include experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, Cataclysm, MoP, and WoD and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol, wcl) link them here:
Played a feral Druid since vanilla. Tank and dps. Skipped only MoP.
7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance?
On every day. 90%+ attendance won't be a problem
8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:
The Will and the Word (merged with The Order of the Blade)
The Will of the Blade (left with core raid group to join Insomniac Asylum)
Insomniac Asylum (Stopped playing after attunements were removed in BC)
Brotherhood of Steel (left with core raid group to Fated Succession)
Fated Succesion (left due to guild dying)
Fallen as One (current)
9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire?
I'd like to get back into challenging end game progression
10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF:
11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection?
12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox?
13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak?
Yes, also Italian
14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite?
15. Tell us something about yourself.
16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate.
17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot.
Sending those from my phone, can't include a SS, but I use the elvUI package as well as iceHUD
Submit applications for joining here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests