Sdb Rogue

Applications that have been accepted/denied.
Photaz

Re: Sdb Rogue

Postby Photaz » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:25 pm

Sdb wrote:yeah like killing a NPC that doesn't think with its brain is fun.

people who PvE just wernt good at PvP thats why they decided to PvE cause theres nothing to it besides getting a group set.

Because 1500 brackets require skill and thought out strategy amirite?

Is WoW for you checklist:
Failed at PVE content: [X]
Attempted argument that PVE takes no skill and PVP takes skill and failed: [X]
Failed at PVP after stating PVP takes skill while PVE does not: [X]
Repeat argument that PVP takes skill and PVE does not and that rogue is hard and you aren't geared as reasons you do poorly at PVP [X]
(It is coming so may as well just X it)

Hrm... Do I see Hello Kitty Island Adventures in someones future?
Ameos

Postby Ameos » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:38 pm

wow...a crappy PvP rogue who talks trash and uses the term "Broski". Dont you have a raid on Ironforge to get to loser?
Stupidity is like water....we're surrounded by it so there's no escaping it.
Run

Postby Run » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:58 pm

Sdb wrote:yeah like killing a NPC that doesn't think with its brain is fun.

people who PvE just wernt good at PvP thats why they decided to PvE cause theres nothing to it besides getting a group set.

http://www.wowarmory.com/hall-team-info ... res+Negras
http://www.wowarmory.com/hall-team-info ... =Nerf+Dots
http://www.wowarmory.com/hall-team-info ... Shadowfury
Sdb

Postby Sdb » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:24 pm

i wouldn't talk photas haha sorry were you questing? lmao yeah i remember your horrible and im sorry that i didn't get on my knees the suck some dick for t6, so keep thinking you're good you fucking terribad shaman.

and ps: i just left my 2v2 team with a lock which was 1750 and i started a new 2s team with a priest from my guild so, before you talk how about you learn you're facts you fat motherfucker

<333333333333333333333
Tonks

Postby Tonks » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:38 pm

Sdb wrote: you fat motherfucker

<333333333333333333333

I've seen confirmed pictures of myself, Runnin and Photaz and a lot of the guild and I don't see much fat people but the average with Charrfireloc has to be pretty high.

I dont' see how he sucked dick either never saw him ever suck up to anyone. What do you remember in SWYQ? Were you one of the terribads in it that sucked completely? Run a better guild from where he started as GM.

Btw he's 20 times better than you at PvP, get an S3 weapon before you talk to him about how bad he is at least he can get that and he doesnt' PvP only and from my experience he's pretty pro.
Run

Postby Run » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:02 pm

Sdb wrote:people who PvE just wernt good at PvP thats why they decided to PvE cause theres nothing to it besides getting a group set.

Sdb wrote:1750

Grats on 1750
http://www.wowarmory.com/hall-team-info ... res+Negras
http://www.wowarmory.com/hall-team-info ... =Nerf+Dots
http://www.wowarmory.com/hall-team-info ... Shadowfury

Sdb wrote:before you talk how about you learn you're facts you fat motherfucker

1600 Run
Rank Name Time Year
1 John Gibbs 4:22.1 2006

800 Run
Rank Name Time Year
3 John Gibbs 1:54.8 2006

I'll be waiting for your rebuttal.
righthorn

Postby righthorn » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:09 pm

Your name is John Gibbs? Every time you die, I'm just gonna say 'Heal got gibbed again' and it'll be funny.

Every time.
Blood for the Blood God
Photaz

Postby Photaz » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:39 pm

Sdb wrote:i wouldn't talk photas haha sorry were you questing? lmao yeah i remember your horrible and im sorry that i didn't get on my knees the suck some dick for t6, so keep thinking you're good you fucking terribad shaman.

and ps: i just left my 2v2 team with a lock which was 1750 and i started a new 2s team with a priest from my guild so, before you talk how about you learn you're facts you fat motherfucker

<333333333333333333333

You remember I'm horrible? I haven't the slightest clue as to who you are, nor do I particularly care. However, you are mistaken about several things, I am not horrible, I am <BAD>, I am a competent player and play my class well. SWYQ? Yes, I was in it and stayed in it because I felt I was obligated to many people and friends. I joined BAD in full badge gear and pieces from TK/ZA and have showed up for every raid for quite some time. I have not sucked up and have earned every piece of gear I have.

1750? Last season I peaked at 1900 rating casually pvping in 2v2 as a shaman. PVP is your WoW life and you have only seen 1750. This speaks for itself. So perhaps you should rethink your entire argument. The fact is you are terrible at PVP and at PVE and simply put jealousy isn't going to make you any better.
Sdb

Postby Sdb » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:16 pm

funnny thing is i dont have a problem with anyone one of you, it's when you guys started to gang up on me is when i had to defend myself.

guild love <3
Nerethal

Postby Nerethal » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:04 am

PVP is your WoW life and you have only seen 1750. This speaks for itself. So perhaps you should rethink your entire argument. The fact is you are terrible at PVP and at PVE and simply put jealousy isn't going to make you any better.

Well spoken Photaz.

I'm a very casual PvPer, I hated doing arena all the time and would only do the minimum 10 games a week in S2 and S3. Both seasons I got 2k+ with just over a hundred games played. This season I missed half so I haven't even bothered trying. And to imply that anyone who PvEs is bad at PvP is just stupid. Most of the best PvPers are very good raiders who know how to use their class in both fields. You however are only mediocre at best at PvP and I doubt have even seen a PvE boss that takes a well working group that has to do everything right.

So just quit posting, you're just making yourself look more like a complete moron who is horrible at this game in every aspect.

Return to “Processed Applications”