70 PROT war: OBLIVEROUS

Applications that have been accepted/denied.
Sqoar20

70 PROT war: OBLIVEROUS

Postby Sqoar20 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:50 pm

Name – Obliverous

Age - 21

Race (In Real Life) - Caucasian or Other cracker lol

Class – warrior (TANK)

Level - 70

Previous characters - Ons on realm: Cho' Gall

Spec - prot ftw

Gear - 17.1k with com shout ~65% avoidance 501 def

Professions – enginering/mining

Questions and Answers

Raid days are typically Tuesdays, Wed, Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Monday. Raiding times are 7-10 or 10:30pm server time on weekdays and Saturday, and usually begin earlier on Sundays, around 4pm server time.

1)What days/times listed above can you attend? they are all perfect for me

2) Are you willing to respec for guild progression? always

3) Do you have any previous raid experience? (Including pre Burning Crusade) yup, raided hyjal/ssc/tk (war)...have BT full clear exp and sunwell exp INCLUDING KJ on my spriest naxx/zg/bwl/aq20/40 on my spriest

4)Ventrilo, Deadly Boss Mods, and Omen Threat Meter are required to attend raids, can you run these? Definately

4a)Do you have a microphone? (This is not required but it is preferred) yup

5) What previous guilds were you in? Why did you leave them? I was the Allspark MT for every progression kill they have. I left because the gm had a RL crush on me and i didnt want it to affect her judgement towards the guild

6) Why do you want to join Resurrection? ive heard nothing but good things about you, and I want to do some more t6 in depth tanking b4 the expansion comes out

7) Is there anyone in Resurrection who would recommend you? dont really know ne 1

8) Are you at all easily offended in terms of language over vent or guild chat? lol no..i cuss alot myself

9)Do you have a sister IRL? yes

10)If yes, is she hot? Ill hurt you..lol

11)Are you emo? oh hell nah
Run

Re: 70 PROT war: OBLIVEROUS

Postby Run » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:24 pm

Denied for applying three times. Also character name changes don't change your BAD forum account name fyi. Also you made up a different reason for leaving your current guild in each app. Finally, you used <Resurrection>'s application format to apply to <BAD>. I believe Ons is the GM of <V A N Q U I S H> as well. Does this mean you are leaving a position as GM of the #10 guild in the world to join us? You fucking fail.

Kill yourself you fucking retard,
Runnin
Run

Postby Run » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:36 pm

Sqoar20 wrote:Name – Obliverous

Age - 21

Race (In Real Life) - Caucasian or Other cracker lol

Class – warrior (TANK)

Level - 70

Previous characters - Ons on realm: Cho' Gall

Spec - prot ftw

Gear - 17.1k with com shout ~65% avoidance 501 def

Professions – enginering/mining

Questions and Answers

Raid days are typically Tuesdays, Wed, Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Monday. Raiding times are 7-10 or 10:30pm server time on weekdays and Saturday, and usually begin earlier on Sundays, around 4pm server time.

1)What days/times listed above can you attend? they are all perfect for me

2) Are you willing to respec for guild progression? always

3) Do you have any previous raid experience? (Including pre Burning Crusade) yup, raided hyjal/ssc/tk (war)...have BT full clear exp and sunwell exp INCLUDING KJ on my spriest naxx/zg/bwl/aq20/40 on my spriest

4)Ventrilo, Deadly Boss Mods, and Omen Threat Meter are required to attend raids, can you run these? Definately

4a)Do you have a microphone? (This is not required but it is preferred) yup

5) What previous guilds were you in? Why did you leave them? I was the Allspark MT for every progression kill they have. I left because the gm had a RL crush on me and i didnt want it to affect her judgement towards the guild

6) Why do you want to join Resurrection? ive heard nothing but good things about you, and I want to do some more t6 in depth tanking b4 the expansion comes out

7) Is there anyone in Resurrection who would recommend you? dont really know ne 1

8) Are you at all easily offended in terms of language over vent or guild chat? lol no..i cuss alot myself

9)Do you have a sister IRL? yes

10)If yes, is she hot? Ill hurt you..lol

11)Are you emo? oh hell nah

Quoted for preservation
Tonks

Postby Tonks » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:13 am

roflmaol

this has to be a joke

and yeh ons is the gm of v a n q u i s h i think warrior tank
Nerethal

Postby Nerethal » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:17 am

Wow you fail Sqoar. Not only do you fail in life and have to lie about everything like deploying to Iraq and getting injured, but now you're doing it in WoW now? Come on, you're pathetic.

Grow the hell up.

Boot ass marine.
Nerethal

Postby Nerethal » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:22 am

Oh yeah.

Sticky this imo.
Bubbled

Postby Bubbled » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:34 pm

sqoar or wtf ever ur fucking fail name is....

if i ever see you ina guild on this erver, mark my words i will have u gkicked....

Get the fuck off these forums and fucking this server, you fail at life you worthless peice of shit.
Lesmus

Postby Lesmus » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:52 pm

Bubbled wrote:sqoar or wtf ever ur fucking fail name is....

if i ever see you ina guild on this erver, mark my words i will have u gkicked....

Get the fuck off these forums and fucking this server, you fail at life you worthless peice of shit.

Bubbled, women dont have power....STFU
Lurama

Postby Lurama » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:20 pm

Run wrote:Denied for applying three times. Also character name changes don't change your BAD forum account name fyi. Also you made up a different reason for leaving your current guild in each app. Finally, you used <Resurrection>'s application format to apply to <BAD>. I believe Ons is the GM of <V A N Q U I S H> as well. Does this mean you are leaving a position as GM of the #10 guild in the world to join us? You fucking fail.

Kill yourself you fucking retard,
Runnin

Maybe we should be honored that THE GM of a world wide top ten guild would want to join us. But that's too good to be true and my mommy always taught me that if it's too good to be true, it's prolly not true. I'm gonna go cry and slit my wrists because I thought we were so special... but we're not.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Nerethal

Postby Nerethal » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:24 pm

Return to “Processed Applications”