BM Hunter

Applications that have been accepted/denied.

BM Hunter

Postby zurishaddai » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:19 pm

. Character Name: Zurishaddai

2. Class: Hunter

3. Level: 70

4. Your Age: 21

5. Link your raiding spec using this talent calculator:
I'm spec'd "cookie cutter" 41/20/00 BM.

6. Link your Armory profile:
(Make sure you log out in your raiding gear when you post this.)

7. What is your max unbuffed Shadow Resistance? (Tanks: include Fire Resistance also)
Unbuffed shadow resistance = 0. I do not currently own a shadow resistance set, but certainly have no problem obtaining one before I am allowed encounter Mother with you.

8. Describe your previous raiding experience:
I have experience through Karazhan, Zul'Aman (3/4 timed chests),TK less Kael'thas, SSC less Hydross, Fathom-lord, and Vashj. I have also killed Winterchill and Anetheron from MH. I have no Pre-BC raid experience.

9. List your usual play times:
~7:00pm-12:00pm Server time all week. extra time on weekends.

10. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:
<SorryWereYouQuesting> - I was In the guild for less than a week before they disbanded.
<Silentium> - progressed with these guys through ZA, SSC, and TK Before they disbanded. The leftover guys merged with Enigma in a guild named <consequence> The main reason for the disband was the prominence of drama, which I do not want to be associated with. Because of this I chose not to merge.
<malicious> I leveled to 70 with the core officers of this guild, and so I was welcome to come back when they decided to start raiding again. However the lack of skilled and motivated players has halted our raid progression. I have little time to experience the rest of BC endgame, and so I will be leaving as soon as I find a guild motivated enough to keep progressing in BC content even with Wotlk on the horizon.

11. Why do you want to join BAD?
BAD is currently the best guild on the server, your raid times fit my schedule, and it seems that you are the only truly motivated guild on Demon Soul. I'm looking for a guild that will match my performance/ dedication to raiding.

12. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of BAD:
Zilix - one of your new tanks. I know him in real life, and have raided with him on multiple occasions.

13. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection?
I do.

14. Do you talk too much?
Lol, I'm probably one of the most soft spoken people you will meet. ....most of the time. : )

15. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak?
English, and non other.

16. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite?
Uhm, I'd like to be a column, which is the two grown together. : )

17. Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?
I'm well aware that I dont have BT-SW experience, and that it may be a while before I can aid your core progression raiders, but I know my class well, and have already read/watched strategies for a few of the BT fights.
Also, occasionally I am requested to work overtime, which will sever my ability to make raid times on random evenings.

18. (optional) If available, please link a WWS of a fight showing your performance in a raid.
I'm not signed up for Wowwebstats at the moment.

Thanks for your time fellas,

Return to “Processed Applications”