BDJ, 70 Warlock.

Applications that have been accepted/denied.
rachilachi

BDJ, 70 Warlock.

Postby rachilachi » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:05 pm

1. Character Name:
BDJ

2. Class:
Warlock

3. Level:

4. Your Age:

5. Link your raiding spec using this talent calculator:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0510530150
I raid with 1pt healthstone, and fire talents (in the event that we have no shadow priest).

6. Link your Armory profile:
(Make sure you log out in your raiding gear when you post this.)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Soul&n=Bdj

7. What is your max unbuffed Shadow Resistance? (Tanks: include Fire Resistance also)
I have a full epic SR set, nothing else.

8. Describe your previous raiding experience:
I've cleared my way from Karazhan to Kalecgos, with only 1 boss handed to me (Vashj).
I have no pre-bc raiding experience, but I have cleared MC, Onyxia, AQ20/40, ZG and BWL at 70.

9. List your usual play times:
4~ server till 11:30~ server

10. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:
(From a previous server: Zuluhed)
Premade: My Karazhan/Gruul's guild. They disbanded for what i can remember as no reason one day, so I joined NV.
Name Violation: In this guild I cleared from mags to 5/6 ssc and 3/4 TK (with 3 server firsts, Al'ar, Leo n Solarian). Drama amongst the officers and guild leader destroyed the guild, then I transfered.
(Demon Soul!)
My first (and only) guild on Demon Soul is Omega. They gave me my vashj vial, beside that, i've earned every boss kill and every piece of loot I've gotten with/from them. I'm concidering leaving due to VERY poor attendance and raid performance.

11. Why do you want to join BAD?
If you've been paying attention ro Trade chat, I've guarenteed that I have no spot in Resurrection =)

12. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of BAD:
LEEESMUUUUS!!!
Ecllipse (does he still play?)
Rash (druid guy...)
Annoying Therise is fun.
Kruck
Zerkina (if he's still with you)

13. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection?
[Yes!]x3

14. Do you talk too much?
On occasion, Will shut up on command.

15. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak?
I speak english as a first language, and understand the basic elements of French.

16. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite?
Whichever one comes up from the ground. Those ones rock.

17. Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?
I've used over 700 Super Rejuvination Potions in the past 2 or so months.
I'll be able to make every raid (unless a special event pops up), but will most likely not be able to make it to 12:00 server every night.

18. (optional) If available, please link a WWS of a fight showing your performance in a raid.
Ecllipse

Re: BDJ, 70 Warlock.

Postby Ecllipse » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:48 pm

I do play, just not as much.

And i've been trying to get him to apply for awhile. Would make a great asset to the guild. Has a really good attendance and does great DPS.
righthorn

Postby righthorn » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:55 pm

Contact Padwar, Charrfirloc, Heal, or Righthorn in-game.
Blood for the Blood God
Wrists

Postby Wrists » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:56 pm

Crit gems need to be replaced with haste equivalents. Weapon needs a better enchant :p

Your spec is a little odd. Its not really optimized for fire or shadow.

If you are shadow then drop the fire talents and pick up cataclysm and nether protection. Immolate is not worth casting for you, it lowers isb uptime and requires you to tap more.

If you are fire then drop isb and pick up cataclysm.
rachilachi

Postby rachilachi » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:55 pm

I refuse to replace all my gems for haste equivelants. Not only will it take forever for me personally to do it, but my plan is to only put haste gems in Sunwell gear. My I have no problem achieving threat cap as I am, so it shouldn't be a problem in terms of damage done. The 12 crit gem in my bracers is for pvp, but alas, my pvp bracers were better than my pve ones.

My spec is a standard hybrid shadow/fire spec, in the event that there is no shadow priest, I could do fire dps with no real disadvantage. I didn't get conflag because, obviously, it sucks.

EDIT* I put 40 dmg on my weapon because I do frequently switch from shadow to fire dps. There are some fights in BT (najentus, bloodboil) that I do as fire dps, and mother I do as a mix of shadow/fire depending on the prismatic auras.
Wrists

Postby Wrists » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:28 pm

rachilachi wrote:I refuse to replace all my gems for haste equivelants. Not only will it take forever for me personally to do it, but my plan is to only put haste gems in Sunwell gear. My I have no problem achieving threat cap as I am, so it shouldn't be a problem in terms of damage done. The 12 crit gem in my bracers is for pvp, but alas, my pvp bracers were better than my pve ones.

My spec is a standard hybrid shadow/fire spec, in the event that there is no shadow priest, I could do fire dps with no real disadvantage. I didn't get conflag because, obviously, it sucks.

EDIT* I put 40 dmg on my weapon because I do frequently switch from shadow to fire dps. There are some fights in BT (najentus, bloodboil) that I do as fire dps, and mother I do as a mix of shadow/fire depending on the prismatic auras.

You might get threat capped with omega tanks but I doubt that will be a problem with our ones. Maybe the gbank would help you with gems, maybe not. Thats not up to me ;)

Felmyst is progression for us, bt is not. If you show up to a progression raid with a character not fully optimized you are not doing your job.
Run

Postby Run » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:27 pm

We've got 3 90%+ raiding locks atm plus a few others that fill in, I just don't think we have room for any more.

Declined.
Dukago

Postby Dukago » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:06 pm

I dont like this guy, other then Lesmus hes the only other person to tell me im a bad player.

Return to “Processed Applications”