Poppyownsyou 70 Warlock

Applications that have been accepted/denied.

Poppyownsyou 70 Warlock

Postby Poppyownsyou » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:07 pm

1. Character Name: Poppyownsyou

2. Class: Warlock

3. Level: 70

4. Your Age: 20

5. Link your raiding spec using this talent calculator:http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warlock/talents.html

6. Link your Armory profile:
(Make sure you log out in your raiding gear when you post this.)http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mal%27Ganis&n=Poppyownsyou

7. What is your max unbuffed Shadow Resistance? (Tanks: include Fire Resistance also) Right now the only Shadow Resistance I have is medallion of karabor.

8. Describe your previous raiding experience: I raided everything up to and including Archimonde with you guys and after that I haven't raided since.

9. List your usual play times: On weekdays during the day I am on sparingly and at night I can be on until about midnight. Weekends are more flexible depending on anything at school.

10. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left: The last guild I was in was BAD and I left because my baseball season started picking up and I was really pressed on time.

11. Why do you want to join BAD? I want to join BAD because I enjoyed raiding with you guys when I was there and I just finished my season so I have way more time to play and I would prefer to try to join a guild I already know has good chemistry.

12. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of BAD: Im probably closest with Buff dont know if he changed his name, Viris, Beerdancer, Chaostheory, and I remember most members from when I was there previously as long as they haven't left. Also have spoken to Padwar recently to catch up.

13. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection?THat I do, my schools network likes to act up sometimes but only after someone tries to screw with it which isn't very often.

14. Do you talk too much? I don't think so unless someone asks me a question or I have something I'm dying to say.

15. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak? English is my primary language.

16. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite? A stalactite because I like to be on top!

17. Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself? I am pretty much a laid back easy going person I don't complain and when it's time to raid I am ready to go and ready to progress. I don't mind grinding through wipes because that makes it way more fun when you actually beat down on something. This game is supposed to be fun and that's what I make it I don't like to bitch and turn it into a job. Thanks for considering me!

18. (optional) If available, please link a WWS of a fight showing your performance in a raid: Unfortunately I don't have any WWS to link :(

Return to “Processed Applications”