Nakramori 70 Bm /Surv hunter

Applications that have been accepted/denied.
Nakramori

Nakramori 70 Bm /Surv hunter

Postby Nakramori » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:27 pm

1. Character Name: Nakramori

2. Class: Hunter

3. Level: 70

4. Your Age: 25

5. Link your raiding spec using this talent calculator:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 2300510300

6. Link your Armory profile: I have to diff sets and would use whatever one with what spec wanted me to be. I am more then happy to let u see them though
(Make sure you log out in your raiding gear when you post this.)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Nakramori

7. What is your max unbuffed Shadow Resistance? (Tanks: include Fire Resistance also) I have my full shadow resit set made and my neck piece and back

8. Describe your previous raiding experience: I have done all of the ssc and all but keal in tk all of hyjal and 4 in bt

9. List your usual play times: When ever i want / need I can be on all night till raids are done

10. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left: Inc (broke up with officer) Serious business (went to second wind with everyone)
and the second wind which just broke up due to lack of attendance

11. Why do you want to join BAD? You guys are a good raiding guild and i would like to stay at least where i was i know u guys
are ahead of us just do not want to go back to kara, Grulls Guilds.

12. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of BAD: Bigntasty as well as a few of the other leaders of second wind who joined you as well, as well as Chaostheory.

13. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection? Yes

14. Do you talk too much? I can be as quite as u want me to be

15. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak? Only english

16. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite? Hmm I plead the 5th on that one.

17. Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself? I am a dedicated player and i do what i am asked and told i do not miss raids and have no problem
bringing what i need and am suppose to. As we as help when asked and needed As for my gear i am applying for surv not bm but was not sure cause I do have both sets and a few gem changes would be made for surv. So would like to talk to you about them Thank you for your time.

18. (optional) If available, please link a WWS of a fight showing your performance in a raid.

Return to “Processed Applications”