Dizzythree- Resto Druid

Applications that have been accepted/denied.

Dizzythree- Resto Druid

Postby Dizzy » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:57 pm

1. Character Name:Dizzthree

2. Class:Resto Druid

3. Level:70

4. Your Age:16

5. Link your raiding spec using this talent calculator:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Demon+Soul&n=Dizzythree
This is a new talent im working on, more intell and the luner guidence are very helpfull, if u want me to put 61 points in resto im fine with that.

6. Link your Armory profile:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Demon+Soul&n=Dizzythree

7. Describe your previous raiding experience:Never did Pre BC, But ive done all bosses in Ssc, gruuls,TK,Mag, Hyjal, and know up to Ros in BT

8. List your usual play times: 2pm-1am Server time.

9. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:Serious Busines- Guild wasnt going good, Omega- wasnt on had finals for school, Inc- Never left yet good ppl just cant get any progresion.
10. Why do you want to join BAD? i want to learn more boss fights , i think im a good healer, just dont want a guild falling apart, i hear Bad is doing good, good group of ppl
11. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of BAD:Alcky, feral druid in ur guild.

12. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection? Yes to all.

13. Do you talk too much? Yes, im not affraid to talk.

14. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak?English, im in Spanish one in high school so i guess a little spanish
15. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite? Hmm is this latin, idk know what it is but stalactite i guess
16. Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?Im a good healer, top healing charts, on almost everyday of the week. I got Full SR, and thats it...

Return to “Processed Applications”