Bendeckoz App

Applications that have been accepted/denied.
baeyro

Bendeckoz App

Postby baeyro » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:22 pm

1. Character name, class, and primary spec: Bendeckoz, Shaman, Enhancement.

2. Your age and location: 23, Utah.

3. Link your Armory profile:
(Please remember to log off in your PvE gear so we can make a serious evaluation of your armory profile.) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... z/advanced

4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire? Thaeler and Kidtyga

5. Describe your offspec gear sets. If you play any level 90 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... r/advanced

6. Describe in detail your previous raiding experience. Include any experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, and Cataclysm, and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol) link them here: I've been playing since OG wow, Ive expirienced every single raid pretty much, nothing too hardcore mostly casual pve because Im switching from PVP over for this xpac

7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance? Anytime after 4:00 pm MST

8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left: I'm new to Arthas.

9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire? My friends are their and we want to raid together

10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF: Kidtyga and Thaeler

11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection? Yes

12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox? DBM

13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak? no its pirate, yes it's english.

14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite? Stalagmite

15. Tell us something about yourself. I'm a single man who loves long walks on the beach and I turn up every once and awhile.

16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate. Arr i be a single seaman who loves to get ye ol' fucked up

17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_102514_171900.jpg
WoWScrnShot_102514_171900.jpg (464.78 KiB) Viewed 1971 times

Return to “Processed Applications”