Hi Everyone.

Applications that have been accepted/denied.
Rejj

Hi Everyone.

Postby Rejj » Mon May 12, 2014 11:23 pm

1. Character name, class, and primary spec: Rejj, Monk, Windwalker (mdps)

2. Your age and location: Late 20's from Oklahoma

3. Link your Armory profile:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Rejj/simple

4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire? You guys recruited me in game!

5. Describe your offspec gear sets. If you play any level 90 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here:
My offspec gear is non existant since I rarely play Brewmaster. That doesn't mean I couldn't play Brewmaster; I just haven't geared it. I would link all 12 of my lvl 90's here, but I don't want to overly bore you. (1 of each class + 1 extra monk for giggles).

6. Describe in detail your previous raiding experience. Include any experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, and Cataclysm, and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol) link them here: I started raiding as a UH Dk in WotLK patch 3.3.3. I didn't start to seriously raid hard modes until the end of Cataclysm during DS when my raid group (10 man) had hard modes on farm (progression guild called Sinister on Winterhoof). I was a Resto Druid during that time. When the guild fell apart in early MoP, I served transferred with a few of my guildies to Arthas. All have since gone on hiatus.

7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance? Usually I am good about being on WoW constantly. I am working on a Master's degree while working full time, so sometimes my life can be critical mass busy. I will try my best to schedule raids in and not miss.

8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left: Again, I was in a raiding guild called Sinister on Winterhoof before I left to Arthas with my guildies. We made a guild called You mom is a horde.

9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire? I need a like minded play group for WoW since my long time guild mates have gone on hiatus.

10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF: Tanlia invited me to the guild.

11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection? I have Vent, Mumble, TeamSpeak, and Skype. I do have a microphone that I tend to not use in Vent because I hate push to talk. My internet connection is like 25 mbps.

12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox? DBM all the way, baby!

13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak? English is my primary language, though I am terrible at spelling. (I'm a mathematician.)

14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite? I like being on top. Therefore, stalactite.

15. Tell us something about yourself. I like long, romantic walks on the beach...er, um...to personal? I guess I like to do puzzles and play games. I play guitar and write music. I also play German-style table top board games every other weekend.

16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate. Ar, me matey, I have a fancy for perusin' up and down the sandy shores near the drink, arg. I like to betwix me head with brainteasers from all over this har land. I been known to take me lute out and play a melody to the stars above my vessel. And when I be over yonder, I'll play me board games from afar with me mates every fortnight, ARR.

17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot.
I don't have one handy, but I'll post one when I can!
Padwar
Guild Master

Re: Hi Everyone.

Postby Padwar » Tue May 13, 2014 2:09 pm

Hi Rejj, you should have full forum access now.

Return to “Processed Applications”