Mustardfart - SV Hunter (potential faction/server transfer)

Applications that have been accepted/denied.
Titsngrits

Mustardfart - SV Hunter (potential faction/server transfer)

Postby Titsngrits » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:56 pm

1. Character name, class, and primary spec:
Mustardfart, Hunter, Survival

2. Your age and location:
29, Southeast Louisiana

3. Link your Armory profile:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... art/simple
I Change my glyphs and spec around quite a bit as I like to solo old content for transmog gear as well.

I am aware some of my gemming is off. It is on pieces that I do not intend to keep long, but will gladly fix if necessary.

4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire?
Official server forums

5. Describe your offspec gear sets. If you play any level 90 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here:
Just a bit of PVP gear (I usually play MM or SV for pvp)
I also have a 90 elemental shaman and balance druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... man/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ted/simple

6. Describe in detail your previous raiding experience. Include any experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, and Cataclysm, and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol) link them here:
I have played off and on since shortly after launch. I raided a little bit in vanilla (resto shaman), but mostly zg and ubrs, with a little bit of MC
In BC I raided pretty hardcore (enh Shaman) in a guild that typically got server 2nd or 3rd kills on all bosses from Attumen to Brutallis (who broke our guild, and burned me out)
I Picked the game back up in WOTLK with some RL friends and raided competetively (ret and enh) with them from naxx until after TOGC, unfortunately I never saw ICC at 80
I only played for a short time during CATA, as the job I had then had a very unpredictable schedule and the content didnt keep me hooked like in the other expansions
I picked up MOP a little over a month ago and have been LFRing and Flexing as much as I can. I am enjoying playing and raiding as a hunter quite a bit.

I also see raiding as competition, not just against the bosses, but the people I am playing with. I am always trying to outperform others whether it be dps, mechanics, or both.

Achievments:
Almost all BC bosses up to brutallis down pre nerf
Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10) (3 achieves short of 25)
A Tribute to Skill (10)
Zul'Aman

7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance?
I play pretty much every day, sometimes in the day but usually in the evening. I can maintain attendance, however my job does require occasional travel and I am getting married in April. There may be days from time to time where I am late or have to leave a little early. I also understand that those situations could cause me to not always have a main raid spot and am ok with that.

8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:
Peanut Butter Jelly Time - BC hardcore raiding guild, fell apart progressing sunwell
I was in 2 guilds during WOTLK, don't remember the names but they were guilds with RL friends

9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire?
Your guild philosophy seems to align with how I want to play. I also hate playing alliance!

10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF:
None

11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection?
Yes to all three.

12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox?
DBM, but can switch to whatever is necessary.

13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak?
Yes

14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite?
Stalagmite is funner to say, so there's that.

15. Tell us something about yourself.
I am a CAD Designer by profession. I also keep saltwater reef aquariums and spend too much time playing video games. I also like to make goofy names that typically get me reported.

16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate.
Yargh lines and witchcraft. Thar be fish in those digital waters. Methinks thar be some tard in this one.

17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot.
I am on my work PC atm, when I get home later I will post one.
Voomkin

Re: Mustardfart - SV Hunter (potential faction/server transf

Postby Voomkin » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Ahhhh, ok app. But if you could I would personally like to see a log if you can do that. We are currently moving into heroic progression, but we will *probably* try to get the rest down on normal to get more pieces as some need a few pieces (Me being one). You are definitely under-geared being @ 519il equipped, with the average ilvl of our main raid team being about 560~, I could surely see you getting in on farm content to help gear you. Other than that everything looks good to me, not a hunter so I can't really put my voice in about gear/stat priority. Would love to get some new blood!
Titsngrits

Postby Titsngrits » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:47 pm

Unfortunately I dont have any logs, but I still have a few lfr bosses up this week, and I can try to get a screenshot of my recount. I totally understand being undergeared and do not expect to be brought into heroics at my current gear level. Having joined the game so late in the xpac makes it difficult to get gear better than LFR (most people running flex wont accept someone under 530, and even worse for normal), but I am doing what I can to gear up as much as I can.

BTW my realid is Titsngrits#1367 if you guys want to talk in game.

Here is a shot of my UI showing recount for Galleon
Tanlia

Postby Tanlia » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Accepted pending transfer.

Return to “Processed Applications”