Executiee-Protection Warrior

Applications that have been accepted/denied.
Executiee

Executiee-Protection Warrior

Postby Executiee » Mon May 20, 2013 12:11 am

1. Character name, class, and primary spec: Executiee, Warrior, Protection

2. Your age and location:
23 Oklahoma

3. Link your Armory profile:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... e/advanced

4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire?
One of your guild members in a random heroic.

5. Describe your offspec gear sets. If you play any level 90 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here:
My offspec is Fury I have some gear but it isn't really great.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... t/advanced

6. Describe in detail your previous raiding experience. Include any experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, and Cataclysm, and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol) link them here:

I started playing in WotLK Killed reg my friend that is raiding in Exodus(Top world guild) at the moment is Kaywarrior he is their current Protection Warrior. He stopped playing for awhile in wrath so I stepped up and took his spot Killed LK on 25 man heroic back then. Work hit me then Jason(Kaywarrior) came back just as that was happening. In Cataclysm I had to stop raiding for a little bit Cause I'm an accountant January - May is really hard working for me. Came back around Firelands did Heroic Ragnaros , also Cleared heroic DS Full BiS. Did Heroic Tier 14 Pre - 5.4. 5/6 Herioc Msv 3/6 Herioc Hof and cleared reg Sha. Then Work hit me again, and here I am.

7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance? Yes and even during tax seasons I got a promotion this year so I'm gonna be a lot more free.

8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left: Exodus, left because of work and Jason came back. Went to Stormrage Raided in Death Jesters, left because Couldn't, take raid time they had to replace me, Because of work. Transferred to Bleeding hallow on a hunt to raid again joined in MoP cleared some heroics, I was gonna stop working so much during tax season, but they all decided to stop raiding so I went working. lol In Casual Guild at the moment Looking around once again.

9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire? Guild Member ssaid I should App.

10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF: None.

11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection? Yes I do.

12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox? DBM

13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak? English is my primary language.

14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite?
Stalactite, for the simple reason it was First mentioned by a roman historian, and I love roman history, think his name was Phil?

15. Tell us something about yourself.
Well I'm an accountant, as I stated before, I love math and was pretty okay with in back in school, reforging is a joke to me cause I just pop in a Algorithm and do it myself. I jog and work out with my Girlfriend. I'm a gamer from way back in the Zelda days.

16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate.
Well I'm accountant, Arrg? as I stated before, I love math and was pretty darn good with in back in school, reforging is as easy as killing seals Arrg? to me cause I just pop in a Algorithm and do it myself. I jog and work out with my Parrot. I'm a gamer from way back in the Zelda days. Arrrrgg!

Sorry not really good with that. :-(

17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot. Fps is in the right hand corner.
Attachments
Ui pic number 6.jpg
Ui pic number 6.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 6482 times
Padwar
Guild Master

Re: Executiee-Protection Warrior

Postby Padwar » Mon May 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Good looking app. You've got quite a bit of raiding experience and could be a nice fit. Our current tanks are paladin & druid but we have some flexibility in raid roles and one of us may be able to dps or heal to accommodate another good raider. Let me talk with the guild and get back to you.
Padwar
Guild Master

Postby Padwar » Mon May 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Good talking with you on vent!

Accepted, pending transfer.
Padwar
Guild Master

Postby Padwar » Wed May 22, 2013 8:50 pm

Are you still coming over?

Return to “Processed Applications”