ktgster - BM hunter

Applications that have been accepted/denied.
ktgster

ktgster - BM hunter

Postby ktgster » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:36 am

1. Character name, class, and primary spec:

Ktgster, BM hunter

2. Your age and location:
19, Calgary AB

3. Link your Armory profile:
(Please remember to log off in your PvE gear so we can make a serious evaluation of your armory profile.)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Ktgster/simple

4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire?
WowProgress

5. Describe your offspec gear sets. If you play any level 90 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here:

Offspec is survival, don't have a specific set for it.

6. Describe in detail your previous raiding experience. Include any experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, and Cataclysm, and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol) link them here:

Most of my serious raiding exp is in wotlk, I didn't raid at all in cata (didn't play). I cleared most if not all hardmodes and raiding achievements when they were relevant, except:

yogg 0
ICE WIND FIRE (or w/e it's called)
hm anubarak on 25 man
hm lk on 10 and 25 man

I am also missing 4 achievements for my 25 ICC drake.

7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance?

I play wow from 6pm-12am ST on weekdays and I play at random times on sundays. I am willing to adjust to the raiding schedule of course.

8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:
No real issue with my old guilds, I left because I quit the game to focus on school. Now I came back because I missed raiding.

9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire?
I like your raiding philosophy and think it suits me.

10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF:
none

11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection?

yes, yes, yes

12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox?
DBM

13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak?
English is my primary language

14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite?
stalagmite

15. Tell us something about yourself.
I study chemical engineering at my university. I like to theory craft a lot and try to optimize things. I am a masters league playing at starcraft 2.

16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate.
argh!

17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot.
I play wow at max settings @ 2560x1440 resolution, my computer is more than enough for anything in wow.
http://puu.sh/1UK6I

Return to “Processed Applications”