Spoons Warrior DPS/OT Application

Applications that have been accepted/denied.
Shockwave

Spoons Warrior DPS/OT Application

Postby Shockwave » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:58 pm

1. Character name, class, and primary spec: Spoons, Warrior, Fury

2. Your age and location: 26, New York

3. Link your Armory profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ons/simple
(Please remember to log off in your PvE gear so we can make a serious evaluation of your armory profile.)

4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire? Sponges.

5. Describe your offspec gear sets. If you play any level 90 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here:
475 Tank Gear, No 90 Alts

6. Describe in detail your previous raiding experience. Include any experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, and Cataclysm, and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol) link them here: Raided All Vanilla content 40 man. World 2nd and US 1st Orou AQ40. US 3rd C-Thun. US 5th Nefarian, Many server firsts and high ranking USA/WORLD kills in Naxx 40, on Squiz rogue originally on Arthas with Reign and Retribution.

Quit when BC came out, came back for WOTLK, raided ICC 25 killed Lich King, stopped playing (guild broke up), came back for for Cataclysm to play with work friends on Stormscale. Here is the link to my rogue: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... uiz/simple .. for some reason its saying I did not clear BWD/BOT but I did many times.

7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance? Usually at night after work 8 pm est or on my days off. Easily.

8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:

Retribution - Left with other guild members to Reign
Reign - Guild died once 25 mans were announced
Omniscient - Group broke up after progression block
Infinity - Guild Drama zzzz

9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire? Raid times fit perfectly with my work schedule. And Sponges thinks you guys would be a great home for the both of us.

10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF: None Yet. :(

11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection? Yes.

12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox? DBM.

13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak? Yes.

14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite? Stalactite.

15. Tell us something about yourself. I work out, I love my job, and I love dirty house and dubstep.

16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate. Arggggg Maties!!! I love to put the weights up and down ARGGGGGGG my job brings me many treasures! and I love the dubstep and the dirty house ARGGG.

17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot.

http://s7.postimage.org/v1b37yd4b/Wo_WS ... 205447.jpg

(Stormscale is West Coast, we have 100 Down with our connection. It is really good, and sorry for not posting one with my raid UI but My fps is always above 80.. I have a good rig)

Battle Tag is squiz #1948 .. in case you need to get in touch with me.

Thanks.
Tanlia

Re: Spoons Warrior DPS/OT Application

Postby Tanlia » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:49 pm

Accepted. Look forward to seeing you on Arthas.

Return to “Processed Applications”