Application- Assets Priest

Applications that have been accepted/denied.
mikehondom

Application- Assets Priest

Postby mikehondom » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:47 pm

1. Assets - Priest - Currently Disc and offspec is Shadow

2. I am 23 years old and live in Rhode Island

3. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ets/simple

4. I have been browsing the Arthas forums looking for a raiding guild that fits in with my work / social life and I read the recruitment post there.

5. Currently my offspec gear is a work in progress like my main spec gear is, my only level 90 alt at the moment is a 90 paladin on arthas, though i have a 85 alt of ever class. My paladins armory profile is : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ion/simple

6. I raided MC and BWL back in vanilla with a rouge and warrior. In BC I raided up to BT (had to take a break for school) I played a prot/holy paladin at that point. In wotlk I continued raiding on my paladin up through the end at which point i took a break for cata. I did raid at the end of cata after they nerfed everything so i don't consider that raiding but I did it. As of MOP I have done some raid finder. Unfortunately I don't have any logs for this but i'm more than happy to chat with you about it as i do enjoy reminiscing about the past

7. My play time varries day to day but im usually on in the morning for a bit posting auctions/ crafting items to sell for that day then usually at night i play from around 7 or 8 to 12 or 1 eastern time.

8. Order of the Valar, Delegated Authority, Saga, Pure Adrenaline - All of these were on my old server and broke up due to people xfering off the server. Dethecus, my old server died and I started playing on Arthas for its high pop. As for Arthas guilds im currently in a filler leveling guild for the exp and jp boosts.

9. I would like to join Standing in Fire because your raid schedule will work for me, i work during the day and hang out with friends on the weekend. Im also looking to get some quality raiding in again and meet some new people who are like minded.

10. Unfortunately I have none at the moment and I don't know many people from Arthas.

11. I have all of these.

12. I am currently using DBM, I have a little experience with Big Wigs but not with the other.

13. English is my primary language.

14. Stalagmite i would say.

15. I am 23 and taking a few classes to finish up my degree. I am also an avid pc gamer and enjoy RTS games and FPS as well. I was a cook for 6 years and fairly recently started a career as an Ironworker. I have been told i have a good since of humor and i try to help people whenever i can, in game and out. I enjoy riding my motorcycle in the summer in my free time. I travel as much as i can and enjoy trying new foods and restaurants.

16. I be 23 years old and be gettin scoolin to be done and get me papers. i be a gamer and like many sorts of games. i was a cook for many a year and i be workin the iron now. me mates call me a skallywag yet i am there in there time of need. i also ride me motorbike at every wimsicle chance and i travel the seas to distant lands when me sails be full pillaging food stuffs for pleasure.... yar

17. Image
mikehondom

Re: Application- Assets Priest

Postby mikehondom » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:48 pm

my FPS and ping are in the bottom right may be small but they are :
52 FPS outside of AH in ORG
49 MS same location
Tanlia

Postby Tanlia » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:23 pm

When you have the chance, could you log out in your healing set?
mikehondom

Postby mikehondom » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:00 pm

just did though i am currently online doing some heroics. also have the money to upgrade chest and gloves with the crafted epics but waiting for the price on AH to come down a bit.
Tanlia

Postby Tanlia » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:21 pm

We will have to pass at this time. Good luck in your future raiding.
mikehondom

Postby mikehondom » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Like i said im still working on gearing up, ill apply again once i get a solid set together
mikehondom

Postby mikehondom » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:21 am

updated my gear a bit.
Tanlia

Postby Tanlia » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:35 pm

We will be running MSV Thursday night at 9pm. Please bring your shadow set as well. There might be a couple of fights it will be needed.

Return to “Processed Applications”