Lyre - Sv/MM hunter

Applications that have been accepted/denied.
Lyre

Lyre - Sv/MM hunter

Postby Lyre » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:08 pm

1. Character name, class, and primary spec:
Lyre, Hunter, Survival
2. Your age and location:
21, NJ
3. Link your Armory profile:
(Please remember to log off in your PvE gear so we can make a serious evaluation of your armory profile.)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... e/advanced
4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire?
Friend barthezz
5. Describe your offspec gear sets. If you play any level 85 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here:
The gear for MM is the same gear i have now and i have an 85 druid that i can gear up for any spec. currently is a feral tank but i am willing to gear it for any spec if needed.
6. Describe in detail your previous raiding experience. Include any experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, and Cataclysm, and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol) link them here:
Have done some vanilla and bc raid during those parts of wow being the top. In wrath i raided everything with my dk and only did not down H LK and H halion. In cata i am 5/6 BWD, 2/2 ToTW, 4/4 BoT, 1/5 H BoT, 7/7 FL, 1/7 H FL, 4/8 Normal DS.
7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance?
I am usually on almost every night and i can mantain at least 90% attendance.
8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:
I have been in The BUS for most of cataclysm and just attended their alt runs but recently they have stopped doing them and i am looking for a raiding guild to join.
9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire?
I have raided with bad before back on demon soul when i was apart of clockwork and we joined together for a couple of raids in wrath. I have seen what you guys are capable of raid wise and i like it and would like to be apart of a winning team.
10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF:
Barthezz. Omarion might remember me but im not sure. When i was in clockwork i was a DK tank named daredar.
11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection?
Yes to all.
12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox?
DBM
13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak?
English is my primary
14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite?
i wanna be the one that grows from the ceiling i cant remember which one it is.
15. Tell us something about yourself.
Outside of wow i like partying and going to shows. Thats really all i do other then working a bunch.
16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate.
Yar i like to drink rum and get booty.
17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot.
Padwar
Guild Master

Re: Lyre - Sv/MM hunter

Postby Padwar » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Let's talk further in-game.

Return to “Processed Applications”