Barthezz Elemental Shaman

Applications that have been accepted/denied.
Barthezz

Barthezz Elemental Shaman

Postby Barthezz » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:51 am

1. Character name, class, and primary spec: Barthezz, Elemental Shaman

2. Your age and location: 27 NYC

3. Link your Armory profile:
(Please remember to log off in your PvE gear so we can make a serious evaluation of your armory profile.) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ezz/simple

4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire? I saw Zenmaster recruiting in trade chat.

5. Describe your offspec gear sets. If you play any level 85 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here:
I have an enhancement offspec but only like 6 pieces from LFR, I have no intention of going resto.

Alts:
Feral cat druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... emy/simple
Fury warrior http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ded/simple

6. Describe in detail your previous raiding experience. Include any experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, and Cataclysm, and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol) link them here:

I've full cleared all BC raids before nerfs (if there were any, I don't remember too well), OS3D, EOE, Naxx (all done on another account which I don't own anymore because I quit shortly after Ulduar dropped.) Full cleared BwD, BoT, ToFW (on my gf's account) with no hard modes, 6/7 FL with no hard modes, full cleared DS after nerfs.

7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance?

From 6-8:30/9pm I am not on because I do some work for my father during that time but any other time I'm on usually. And yes I can maintain 90% attendance.

8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:

I don't remember all too well the guilds I was in back in the day but I was in Collision Force, left them because of inactivity in the guild. I was a part of Paste Eaters, also left them due to inactivity in the guild later on. Joined Rogues Take Zero Skill and stayed with them for a while until I quit when Ulduar dropped (got bored of the game and decided to move on). I am currently in The Bus on my druid & in The Regime on my warrior but am willing to leave them both if you guys need me to be on another toon as I don't really raid with either guild on them.

9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire?

Most guilds on Arthas either raid too early or too late for me and you guys are just in the middle so I find that to be perfect. Also would be nice to be a part of a guild where I can actually come raid for once instead of being sat for "core" members and never getting an invite. Plus I'm sick of pugging every time so yeah some stability would be nice.

10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF:

I don't think I know anyone from the guild.

11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection?

Yes I have ventrilo, yes I have a working mic and yes my internet connection is pretty good although I tend to lag a little bit when it rains. And my WoW crashes in Org once in a while but I have never crashed during a boss fight.

12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox?

DBM

13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak?

Yes

14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite?

Stalagmite because it rises from the ground.

15. Tell us something about yourself.

When I'm not playing WoW, I'm usually producing electronic dance music, mainly trance & house, and djing. Long time Giants & Knicks fan, Go Giants! LINsanity! :P And I party quite frequently during the weekends, mainly to network with different promoters, other djs and just to meet new people.

16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate.

When I be not fightin' WoW, I be usually producin' electronic dance music, mainly trance & ship, 'n djin'. Long the hour Giants & Knicks fan, be off Giants! LINsanity! :P 'n I parrrty quite frequently durin' th' weekends, mainly to network wit' different promoters, other djs 'n just to meet new people.

(yes I cheated and found me a Pirate translator lol :D)

17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot.

Central
unts unts unts officer

Re: Barthezz Elemental Shaman

Postby Central » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:27 am

+1 for substituting ship for house

DIRTY SHIP MUSIC just sounds more interesting than house music. =p
I can get it poppin' make them bodies start droppin'.
Necronom

Postby Necronom » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:10 pm

war alt looks good (aside from raiding as fury this tier), if thats any indication of the effort this individual is putting into thier toons.
Central
unts unts unts officer

Postby Central » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Loving the druid's name.
I can get it poppin' make them bodies start droppin'.
Padwar
Guild Master

Postby Padwar » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Welcome aboard.

Return to “Processed Applications”