Sngmage - Mage

Applications that have been accepted/denied.
SNG

Sngmage - Mage

Postby SNG » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:17 pm

BEFORE I START, I was the mage that pugged from Hakkar into that FL run on Thursday 2/2/2012. I am server xferring Sunday. I might get a free name change when I come over.

1. Character name, class, and primary spec:
sngmage. mage. I really don't care what spec I am. currently arcane b/c previous raid group needs 3% damage bonus.

2. Your age and location:
22, Arlington TX

3. Link your Armory profile:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hakkar/Sngmage/advanced

4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire?
From IRL Friend (Ascnsion)

5. Describe your offspec gear sets. If you play any level 85 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here:
All mage sets are similar, just some weapon/trinket changes.
I have 2 85 alts.
Bear/Cat/Tree (just re-starting tree set)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hakkar/Sngdruid/advanced
The other one isn't gemmed/chanted/glyphed, and I really don't care about that toon. I only use him as a miner. If you really want to see him, ill still link armory.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hakkar/Snghuntard/advanced

6. Describe in detail your previous raiding experience. Include any experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, and Cataclysm, and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol) link them here:
Vanilla: Didn't play
TBC: in a progression guild for Battle for Mount Hyjal and Black Temple
Wrath: didn't play
Cata: Got faction first horde kill for Rag on our server (Tacocat is a Palindrome). And led heroic progression for a time till we got passed on Baleroc.

7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance?
I usually try to log in at least once a day to check the calendar to see when raids are. Im used to raiding 8-12 EST.

8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:
All??? ok......
BC (25 man raiding)
(US Garithos) Skull and Crossbones - Casual/lvling guild. Left to join a guild more focused on raiding.
(US Garithos) Addiction X - Casual/Raiding guild. Attendance issues with guildies and couldnt progress past mag/gruul.
(US Garithos) Curse - Progression guild I lucked out and got in on app. Progessed thru part of BT and MH. Guild Merger with Predominate Eminence
(US Garithos) Curse of Eminence - Progession guild. Through MH, BT, and part of Sunwell. Ninja G-Kicked b/c of disagreements with Co-GM from other guild. Later he would take control of that guild and drive it into the ground.
(many years later)
CATA (10 man)
Server transfer to Hakkar for new start
(US Hakkar) Champions of Horde Honor - Casual Raiding guild. Left because guild had no real focus.
(US Hakkar) Guild Names Fail - Semi Casual/Semi progession raiding guild. Left because about 6 people from group stopped playing.
(US Hakkar) Champions of Horde Honor - I took over as RL. Left because of a better opportunity in another guild, and because people didn't know how to move out of fire on halfus.
(US Hakkar) Final Cut - Progession raiding guild. Group one alternate on druid for healing. Group 2 on mage. Left because Group 2 RL left, and I wanted to play on my main instead of my alt
(US Hakkar) Tacocat is a Palindrome - Semi casual-progression guild. Leaving because of no serious heroic attempts after a month of having DW down

9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire?
Want to be in more of a progression guild. I missing banging my head against the desk when we wipe on bosses.

10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF:
Ascnsion (IRL friend). Plus everyone that was in that FL run

11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection?
Yes to all.

12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox?
DBM

13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak?
Is English my primary language? Si.

14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite?
hmmmmmm. lets say stalactite???? maybe??? lol

15. Tell us something about yourself.
I love girls =) (only answering this part as a pirate, since it's not talk like a pirate day (sept 19))
And I have a tendency to blink too early on fights (ping pong ball fail lol). That is easily fixable.
And I don't turn off my AFK tag. Its good for hiding from people.

16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate.
ARRG!!! I LOVE ME WENCHES AND RUM!!!!!!

17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot.
Hope this URL works. I'm in the process of switching to ElvUI. It still a work in progress.
https://plus.google.com/photos/115200187432719143683/albums/5705097638106960305?authkey=CN6Qh83U9pnWEw
Padwar
Guild Master

Re: Sngmage - Mage

Postby Padwar » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:24 am

Let one of us know when you are transferred over! Looking forward to raiding with you again.
Accepted.

Return to “Processed Applications”