Spartriach - 80 Warrior

Applications that have been accepted/denied.

Spartriach - 80 Warrior

Postby Spartriach » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:19 am

1. Character name, class, level: Spartriach, warrior, 80

2. Your age and location: 22, Ontario

3. Link your Armory profile: ... Spartriach
I apologize if it displays my tank gear...if you ever need to see my dps, just ask, I'll most likely be online and in Dalaran anyway

4. Link your raiding spec and your offspec using this talent calculator: ... ach&gn=BAD

5. Describe your offspec gear sets:
Tanking gear is actually a little better at the moment, but not for long

6. Describe in detail your previous raiding experience. Include hard-mode achivements and TBC raids and role(s) you've played in those raids. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol) link them here: In terms of latest stuff, I've done all of reg ToC, and I'm aware of what the hard modes consist of

7. List your usual play times: varies based on the day, and whos online doing what

8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left: last guild i left was unusual to come here, waaaay back in the day

9. Why do you want to join BAD? Technically I'm already in BAD...but now that my stupid semester and its tues. night class is over, id like to get back into raiding, and since you dont really need tanks, I figured I could work towards being a good dps war. (even though im sure you guys arent short on melee dps)

10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of BAD: most ppl know me...i think

11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection?
yes, yes, yes

12. Do you talk too much?
in game - maybe, vent - no

13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak?

14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite?

15. Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?
Im taking game development at the university of ontario...i have a cat named link..and i sleep walk

16. Repeat question 15, but talk like a pirate.
YAARRRRR, I be developing the games at UOIT...i have a kitty named link, and i be sleep walking all the bloody time, YARRRRRRR

17. Post a screen shot of your UI.
"To be honest, I'd be lying if I told you the truth"

Return to “Processed Applications”