Eltee Elemental / Resto / Enhanced Shaman

Applications that have been accepted/denied.
Elteemoney

Eltee Elemental / Resto / Enhanced Shaman

Postby Elteemoney » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:31 am

1. Character Name: Eltee

2. Class: Shaman

3. Level: 80

4. Your Age: 29

5. Link your Armory profile:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Demon+Soul&n=Eltee **Side Note** I have 3 complete sets

6. Link your raiding spec using this talent calculator:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Demon+Soul&cn=Eltee

7. List any notable resistance gear sets I have made Frost resist gear but do not use unless requested ..I believe its gemmed for resto anyway
8. Describe your previous raiding experience. Include hard-mode achivements and TBC raids and role(s) you've played in those raids: I have done several Hard Modes Ulduar and recently tried ToC10 Pug .. I have been raiding since BC on several diff toons Healing, Tanking and DPS .. currently I am focused on maximising my dps on most of my toons

9. List your usual play times:I stay up way late sleep and get up 11am server start another day until bout 4am server again lvling raiding farming some PvP

10. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:I have been in about 30 shitty guilds only notable guilds I will mention are INC ... Xfered after I stopped playing for few months due to finances, and recently was a part of Ubuntu ... one of the best guilds I have played in, but I do not speak Korean and DKP ruins guilds makes ppl like me believe I am only here to help gear members who have been hording DKP and will win things that could help my dps IE: their main healer is one of the best DPSers that plays my same class

11. Why do you want to join BAD? Riphamilton IMO is the best hunter on this server.. I associate him with BAD... I want to be the best shaman on this server, and I think BAD is the best outlet to assist me in my challenge.

12. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of BAD: I know many ppl in this guild including RIp and Gripped from PVP mainly, I have several 80s all on this server so many might know me either from this guy or another.

13. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection?
Yes

14. Do you talk too much? I enjoy conversation with ppl I enjoy playing with. I believe it is what attracts me to this game.. But I have learned in my past exp. sometimes it is better to be a wall fly until you have made friends or aquaintences with the majority of your guild mates.

15. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak?
well, i was bout to learn Korean so I could understand wtf ppl were saying, but yea I speak Anglaiso and lil bit of hispanol

16. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite? I just woke up and to my knowledge the difference is one grows from the ceiling other grows from beneath, and if thats a guild metaphor I would say I would grow form the ceiling, not saying I am at the top of my game..although I tend to be a better overall player. So i would grow from the top to become better and bigger and if some beasts walked into the cave I would wiggle free and own the shit out of it with one solid blow collect my badge and wait for rez...

17. Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself? Demon Soul is the worst server I have ever played on with it's constant low population.. that being said it is my home I was asked to xfer to other servers to join other guilds, but I have RL freinds that play here and I like having all my toons on one server with several different proffessions.. there is no reason BAD can not be the best Guild on this shitty server.. there are still good players on this weak progression server.. I think it would be a great opportunity to assist and help this guild step above the curve.. Feel free to add me to your friends list ... I know you want to I am "Faweksome" peace out

Return to “Processed Applications”