Application for Ekalavya MM Hunter

Submit applications for joining here.
ekalavya

Application for Ekalavya MM Hunter

Postby ekalavya » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:42 pm

1. Character name, class, and primary spec:

Ekalavya, Hunter, Marksmanship (Beast Mastery off spec)

2. Your age and location:

21, Columbia South Carolina

3. Link your Armory profile:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... a/advanced

4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire?

I heard about it via a forum post by Tanlia

5. Describe your offspec gear sets. If you play any level 100 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here:

My offspec gear would be the same as my Main spec gear since MM and BM really only differ by switching Crit (for MM) for Master (for BM) as the main secondary stat

I have a (ungeared) level 100 warlock here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... s/advanced
all of my other alts are not 100 yet

6. Describe your previous raiding experience. Include experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, Cataclysm, MoP, and WoD and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol, wcl) link them here:

I started WoW in WoTLK but never raided, quit during Cata, Came back in MoP where I raided (exclusively in PUGs) up to Heroic SoO, I switched to my hunter in WoD and so far I've only participated in LFR raids (but I've been watching videos on Heroic HFC recently)
I've kept logs for personal use on Askmrrobot here: https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/player/u ... s/ekalavya (scroll down to the bottom and selec LFR then All Hell Fire Citadel) My gear is only 688 currently but I think I do pretty food DPS for my ilvl

7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance?

I usually play 7:00-11:00 mon-thurs (weekends are for my girlfriend) 9:00-12:00 should be no problem. I think I can handle 90% attendance.

8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:

-banned in UC, a guild my brother and his girlfriend made that's dead and mostly used for guild perks

9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire?

Mainly because I want to start raiding more seriously

10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF:

None

11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection?

Yes to vent, and yes to the mic but just the crappy one that's built into my computer

12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox?

I use DBM

13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak?

English is my Primary languange

14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite?

I would say stalactite mostly just because I think its more fascinating that they hang there like rock icicles...that and stalactite just sound cooler

15. Tell us something about yourself.

I currently attend the University of South Carolina (go cocks) where I'm studying to become an environmental engineer.

16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate.

MMMhmmm Hmm mmm mmm HHmm mehmmm mmm hmmm mmhmhmm (tongue was cut off for questioning the captains choice of eyepatch)

17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot.
Padwar
Guild Master

Re: Application for Ekalavya MM Hunter

Postby Padwar » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:19 pm

Good chatting with you yesterday. We'd like to bring you in for a trial. Contact me in-game for an invite.
ekalavya

Postby ekalavya » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:50 pm

Hey sorry couldn't get on today for awhile t/oday, and when I did you were logged off for like 15 mins of course haha. anyway I should be on tm (8/22/15) sometime in the afternoon. Thanks for giving me a chance despite my meh gear!
Padwar
Guild Master

Postby Padwar » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:59 am

I might be scarce online this weekend, but will try to check in. You can also contact Fayia, Tanlia, or Necronom for an invite if they are on.

Return to “Applications”