Mage Application

Submit applications for joining here.
Solannara

Mage Application

Postby Solannara » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:47 pm

1. Character name, class, and primary spec:

My character name is Solannara. My class is mage. My primary spec changes with each tuning made by Blizzard as well as gear that is available. Currently I am frost.

2. Your age and location:

I am 25 years old and I live in Marion Virginia.

3. Link your Armory profile:
(Please remember to log off in your PvE gear so we can make a serious evaluation of your armory profile.)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ara/simple

4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire?

I heard about the guild via a forum post made by Tanlia.

5. Describe your offspec gear sets. If you play any level 100 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here:

I do have a warrior who has a tank spec as well as dps gear.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... nch/simple warrior 689

I have a few other alts but none have competitive item levels but i will list them.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ina/simple rogue 647
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... kix/simple shaman 670

6. Describe your previous raiding experience. Include experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, Cataclysm, MoP, and WoD and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol, wcl) link them here:

I raided in the Burning Crusade through Kara, and SSC. Due to joing late in the expansion I was limited in time and the release of WotLK. I raided Nax on my warlock who was my main at the time.
I left the game due to college and seminary. I raided Ulduar playing for a friend with a guild called <Bad> on Dragonmaw. His character was called "Tubesox" I returned and raided in MoP. Again i joined late and cleared Mogushan Vaults, Heart of Fear up to Ambershaper. And the first boss of Terrace the "Elite" way. I did this healing on my discipline priest. During ToT I healed and dps'd as shadow and full cleared the raid. During SoO I switch my main to my mage and full cleared the raid as well. I have completed challenge mode gold in MoP but have not touched them in WoD.

7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance?

My usual play times are 9:30am-11am then 9:10pm-12am

8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:
BC guild (I do not recall the name, Llane)- Realm Transfer to Eonar from Llane.
Wotlk (RunonRedbull,Eonar)-Left the game
WotLK [raiding for friend] (Bad, Dragonmaw) - stopped playing his holy paladin
Mop (VENGENCE,Emerald Dream) Left due to guild leader quitting the game.
MoP (The First Responders, Arthas) Left due majority of guild realm transferring
MoP (Ward of Dawn,Arthas) Current guild haven't left yet. But looking for another guild as they are wishing to raid more casually.

9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire?

I enjoy the game to be challenging. Currently the game is just that however, I am looking to experience the game through heroics as that has always been the most enjoyable way for me to experience the game. Standing in Fire offers the opportunity to experience the game as I enjoy it as well as improve myself while downing content.

10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF:

Only know an old member named SNG mutual raiding acquaintance.

11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection?

Yes, to all these questions.

12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox?

DeadlyBossMods.

13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak?

Yes unless sarcasm is considered a language.

14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite?

Stalagmite, no one wants to be hanging around waiting for something to happen.

15. Tell us something about yourself.

I love Sports, discussing it, playing it anything about sports. I love the outdoors I enjoy kayaking, biking, and hiking.

16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate.

Argh, I love me some land lubbers who know of sport. My girl the Queen Anne and I enjoy the wide open lake and ocean. When the chance arises I can be a landlubber as well....Why's the rum gone?

17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot.

I attached a jpg. Fps and ping is in the bottom right of the screenshot. As well the Ui doesn't' change aside from showing raid frames on the right of the screen.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_081315_223102.jpg
WoWScrnShot_081315_223102.jpg (351.63 KiB) Viewed 2776 times
Padwar
Guild Master

Re: Mage Application

Postby Padwar » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:00 pm

Good app. I enjoyed chatting with you today. I will look for you again in-game to follow up.
Solannara

Postby Solannara » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:02 pm

Hey man sorry i keep missing you my bnet is up just not getting my attention. I still want to come tomorrow if you can in game mail me vent info so i wont have to interrupt the raid.
Padwar
Guild Master

Postby Padwar » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:19 am

Will do.
Padwar
Guild Master

Postby Padwar » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:09 am

Accepted.

Return to “Applications”