Zooka- mage- Arcane/ Fire- 665

Submit applications for joining here.
zooka

Zooka- mage- Arcane/ Fire- 665

Postby zooka » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:58 pm

. Character name, class, and primary spec: Zooka, mage, arcane. I should also mention That I am applying from a different server but willing to transfer if I get accepted.

2. Your age and location: 35, United Sates

3. Link your Armory profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... oka/simple
(Please remember to log off in your PvE gear so we can make a serious evaluation of your armory profile.)

4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire? I met Omnisruashu in a pug HHM run

5. Describe your off spec gear sets. If you play any level 100 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here: I have not spent much time on gearing up my fire or frost sets. I'm still slightly under geared on my arcane set. I have spent time playing each of the mage specs and have the ability to play any of the 3 Arcane, fire, frost. Frost isn't that great for raiding a this point in time. If there is a "god patch" that boosts one of the other builds I'll be ready for it. I have no other alts that I'm playing right now. I do have the desire to play a shammy ele/resto once I'm caught up on my mage.

6. Describe your previous raiding experience. Include experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, Cataclysm, MoP, and WoD and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol, wcl) link them here: I've played WoW since BC mostly as a Pali tank. I peaked in Wotlk, I raided a little bit in Cata and took a break through panda. I don't have any acheivements worth mentioning. I have been playing MMo's since 1999. Yes that makes me kinda old for a gamer, but not old enough to be uncomprehensive. I know what it takes to progress as a guild, the relentless commitment, the frustrating nights of wiping on progression bosses or not having enough geared/ skilled people online to run progression fights and the impact it has on a raid team.

7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance? I usually play after 9pm est. I'll log in for like 30min in morning to do garisons stuff before work. 90% attendance shouldn't be an issue.

8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left: I haven't joined a raiding guild since I returned to the game. I have been playing casually but I've reached that point where I cant successfully progress by pugging but I don't meet the gear requirements for most progression guilds.

9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire? your raid times/ days fit my schedule. After talking to Omni he mentioned that this is a more mature adult guild. I think I'd have a good chance of fitting in here.

10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF: Omni sent me. He said I could name drop.

11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection? Yes. but I don't like to speak unless I need to.

12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox? DBM, but if you have a uniform raid coaching system I don't mind changing to be compliant.

13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak? english and m'erican.

14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite? I have high dominance so being a stalactite means being on top then that's where i want to be.

15. Tell us something about yourself. As I've mentioned before I'm considered old in the gaming world, I'm also have a high intuition but make intellectual decision. I have the flexability to adapt to change and would consider myself to be low on the drama scale.

16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate. A pirate walks into a bar with we a steering wheel attached to his belt, the bartender asks the pirate "whats going on with the sterring wheel..." . The pirate responds "Yar... I don't know but it's drivin' me nuts... yar."

17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot.
Last edited by zooka on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
zooka

Re: Zooka- mage- Arcane/ Fire- 665

Postby zooka » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:31 pm

forgot my screen shot
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_060515_132915.jpg
WoWScrnShot_060515_132915.jpg (204.39 KiB) Viewed 2296 times
Fayia

Postby Fayia » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:52 pm

Ok after the steering in the pants thing you are automatically accepted i don't even need to read anything else.

But i guess we should probably talk before hand. Hit me up on bnet, quinn#1469 and we can talk. Since we are currently doing heroic which we can do cross realm, you could also run with us on a few trial runs to see if we fit what you are looking for.

Talk to you in game.
yaz1989

Postby yaz1989 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:08 pm

BRUH!

Return to “Applications”