yaz1989

Omni - Enhacement Application.

Postby yaz1989 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:43 pm

1. Character name, class, and primary spec: Omni / Shaman / Enhacement

2. Your age and location: 25 / Montreal

3. Link your Armory profile:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... %AF/simple

4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire? Looking For Guild Post

5. Describe your offspec gear sets. If you play any level 100 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here:
Am probably going to play elemental if guild requires that in certain fights.

6. Describe your previous raiding experience. Include experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, Cataclysm, MoP, and WoD and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol) link them here:
I don't have logs, though I can link you personaly my achievements.
I've been in multiple guild in the past to which I don't recall the names. Majorly I played my rogue and mage , I've completed Wrath of the Lich King , Dragon Soul, SOO , Firelands , Normal and Heroics, Pre-Patch.
I was recently with a guild called : Hexonyx and Chasing Waterfalls.

7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance?
24/7. Yes I cam.

8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:
Hexonyx : Guild Drama
Chasing Waterfalls: Raid Times Could no longer fit me.

9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire?
As I said to Valkyrion : Am a very simple person. I want to be apart of community who has long term group chemistry. He said you guys are that. I strongly want to be apart of that group , have good time all by focusing on the objective at hand. Overtime improve as a raider threw the teaching of teammates, and to grow also with them as a team. It's a game but , REAL people are the ones who play it , so it matters. I want to matter to belong.

10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF: N/A

11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection? yes

12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox? VRM It's the same people who use DBM, It has voice therefor it tells me when to move etc... during fights and calls out the phases.

13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak? English / French

14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite? I'd rather be myself lol? good awnser

15. Tell us something about yourself. As I said , am Simple person, am pretty social to the respect of other people's privacy and own time. I love to hang out with people on TS/ Vent, do things in groups , I hate being alone :((, so PLEASE PLEASE, Holla at me, we're in game to run away from real life shit, am glad to get to know you and play. Achieving things.

16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate.
ARRR ME SAID YE MAITEEEE....ME IZZ A SIMPLE LAD EH, GOOD O'L PINT WITH ME MATES AS WE EXPLORE THE BROAD SEE RRRRRR IS ME WANT. IF YOU IZ COWARD DON'T THERE Y ENTER MY SHIT, THOSE Y BRAVE TO EXPLORE THEM MYSTIREOUS LANDS Y COME ABOARD , GRAB A PINT RRRRRRRRR , STAND BY ME. ... haha I tried ..xD

17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot.

Padwar
Guild Master

Re: Omni - Enhacement Application.

Postby Padwar » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:27 pm

Accepted.

Return to “Applications”