Blimeyharry [Ranged DPS] [Mage] [WoD]

Submit applications for joining here.
Blimeyarry

Blimeyharry [Ranged DPS] [Mage] [WoD]

Postby Blimeyarry » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:14 pm

1. Character name, class, and primary spec:
Blimeyharry - Mage (Frost/Fire/Arcane, whatever will give me the best DPS)

2. Your age and loca :x tion:
24, Ontario, Canada (near Toronto)

3. Link your Armory profile:
(Please remember to log off in your PvE gear so we can make a serious evaluation of your armory profile.)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... rry/simple

4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire?
Arthas Server Forums

5. Describe your offspec gear sets. If you play any level 90 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here:
I'm probably going to be leveling my druid to 100 as my first alt, gonna probably play resto on him

6. Describe in detail your previous raiding experience. Include any experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, and Cataclysm, and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol) link them here:

I raided pretty hardcore in vanilla, I was in the top alliance guild on The Forgotten Coast called Unforgiven, we were doing Naxx until BC came out, we cleared spider and parts of other wings, I didnt do much more than SSC and Hyjal in BC, in wrath I did Naxx first week it was out full clear and did some wings on heroic in ICC as well as trial of the grand crusader. I didn't play very much at all in Cata. In MoP I raided regularly on Sargeras - Alliance in a guild called Ultimate during ToT but didn't really play much during the SoO era (i did it on flex with pugs that's it).

7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance?
Evenings and weekends most hours, i can maintain 90% attendance easily as long as raids do not go later than they should super often, I work at 6am est in the mornings but i play on napping before raids so it shouldnt be an issue

8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:
I server transferred here at the end of MoP and havent really played with any guilds here, on Sargeras I was in Ultimate (alliance) on my druid during ToT and the last serious raiding guild I was in prior to that was on Jaedennar horde in Wotlk but I dont actually remember the guild name (it was a long time ago) and I was in We Dont Like You Either on Detheroc Horde prior to that.

9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire?
I'm looking for a solid raiding guild that kills bosses but isn't a lifekiller, I want to play with people that are there to win but have fun doing it.

10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF:
I do not know anyone currently in the guild, my real life friend Fitemebruv (Priest) is also applying right now however and we are kind of a joint application if that's allowed :)

11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection?

yes to all

12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox?

DBM is what i've been using through MoP and into WoD

13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak?

Mine English very good yes

14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite?

Stalagmite probably

15. Tell us something about yourself.

Im 24, I have an undergrad degree in Bio-Medical Science from the University of Guelph, I currently work in a job that has nothing to do with my degree and I hate. I've played wow since shortly after release, I was a high masters Stracraft II player (but I havent played in a few months) and I want to stick it out and kill this expansion.

16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate.

I be a 24 season veteran of the sea arrgggh, me study of choice be the life sciences from ye ol' University of Guelph. Throughout me years I have seen all that there is to sea (hahaha) in the world of Warcraft but with new tides come new adventures!

Sorry, that was awful

17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot.

I basically play with DBM, Skada and gladius for arenas, not many other mods

http://i.imgur.com/HcxFB82.jpg?1
Padwar
Guild Master

Re: Blimeyharry [Ranged DPS] [Mage] [WoD]

Postby Padwar » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Glad you got your registration working. It looks like you just made a new user? I'd like to chat with you and Fitemebruv further about your applications. If I am not online you can also look for Tanlia, Valkyrion, or Fayia.
Blimeyarry

Postby Blimeyarry » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:46 pm

It was something to do with hotmail I think, so i registered with a different email.
Fayia

Postby Fayia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Accepted and invited.

Return to “Applications”