CWalzer

Walzer - Retribution Paladin - WoD Application

Postby CWalzer » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:38 pm

1. Character name, class, and primary spec:
Walzer, Paladin, Retribution

2. Your age and location:
21 Years Old -College Station,TX

3. Link your Armory profile:
(Please remember to log off in your PvE gear so we can make a serious evaluation of your armory profile.)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... zer/simple

4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire?
I found out about this guild on the Arthas forums.

5. Describe your offspec gear sets. If you play any level 90 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here:
I plan to actively gear into protection as my off-spec in WoD. I currently do not have off spec gear since I just got back to WoW and focused solely on retribution.
I have a lvl 90 Warlock alt that I do not actively play: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... %A4/simple

6. Describe in detail your previous raiding experience. Include any experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, and Cataclysm, and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol) link them here:
In TBC & WotLK I raided with a guild HAS A BUCKET. During my time tanking/dpsing with them i completed Kara-BT and some of Sunwell, and Naxx-Trial of the Crusader with most of hard mode 10m Ulduar.

7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance?
I play weekdays from 6pm to 1am. I have no conflicts with this guilds raiding schedule.

8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:
I was in STRENGTH and Bloodthirsty on my return to WoW during MoP. The guilds were just for the buffs. There was no community and only a mass of players in the guild coming and going.

9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire?
The guild has perfect raiding times for me. More importantly, Standing in Fire is actively doing raiding in WoD and I am looking to get back in the raiding scene. I want to join this community and experience WoD just as I did TBC and WotLK.

10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF:
I know nobody currently in SiF.

11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection?
I have ventrilo and can buy a mic at moments notice. My internet connection is solid and has no issues.

12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox?
I use DeadlyBossMods and will be open to any other recommended addons.

13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak?
English is my primary and only language.

14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite?
I would rather be a stalagmite. It would be better to grow upwards reaching to another level than slowly approaching the bottom.

15. Tell us something about yourself.
I am a student at Texas A&M university, majoring in Biomedical Sciences, and have played rugby for 4 years.

16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate.
I be studying at ye ol school down under learnin to cure da scurvy. Yarr, but I arr no softy. May even knock ye head overboarrd.

17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_111214_153455.jpg
WoWScrnShot_111214_153455.jpg (461.04 KiB) Viewed 1631 times
Padwar
Guild Master

Re: Walzer - Retribution Paladin - WoD Application

Postby Padwar » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:01 pm

Lol! Good pirate translation. Let's chat in-game.

Return to “Applications”