Baeyro's APP

Submit applications for joining here.
baeyro

Baeyro's APP

Postby baeyro » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:16 am

1. Character name, class, and primary spec: Rckurpushey,baeyro,nathorind Warrior,Mage,Shaman Warrior is currently Fury but want to go prot. Mage obviously the BEST DPS ONE (NOT). Shaman is resto

2. Your age and location: 20 in the midwest of A MURICA!!!

3. Link your Armory profile:
(Please remember to log off in your PvE gear so we can make a serious evaluation of your armory profile.) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... hey/simple (just became my main again DONT JUDGE!!!!)

4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire?
Thaeler

5. Describe your offspec gear sets. If you play any level 90 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here:
I do have others i play but currently on arthas i'm making the big xfer over to this server

6. Describe in detail your previous raiding experience. Include any experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, and Cataclysm, and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol) link them here: i havent hardcore raided since like mid WoTLK, i've always wanted to get into hardcore but could never find a guild with decent times. i've been playing since vanilla raided back in the day (when i was just a youngin) i use to full clear ulduar with some hard modes not all, i got almost to lich king in ICC but had time management issues.

7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance?
mon and tuesday 6pm till about 10pm thursday and friday 6pm-10pm sat-sun ALL DAY!!!!! and yes when i'm needed i will be on except Wednesdays.
8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:
No serious guilds lately just ones for benefits for lvling etc....

9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire?
looking to get back into Hardcore raiding again and this seems like a pretty chill guild to get back into with.
10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF:
Not in yet i don't think but applied "Thaeler"

11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection?
Yes to all the above.

12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox?
DBM

13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak?
Yes english is my primary. Side note i speak fluent spanish.

14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite?
i'm going to be rebel and i would want to be the water that slowly creates them.

15. Tell us something about yourself.
i use to drop dem beats back in da day ! my dj name was DJ PHAT DICK!!!

16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate.
AYE I YOUST DROP DARG BEATZ BACK IN YE DAYZ, mate. all those scavy dogs use to call me DJ PHAT DICK

17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_102314_231423.jpg
WoWScrnShot_102314_231423.jpg (724.61 KiB) Viewed 2242 times
Tanlia

Re: Baeyro's APP

Postby Tanlia » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:33 am

Let's talk tonight. Usually on sometime after 7 server.

Tanlia#1568

Return to “Applications”