1. Character name, class, and primary spec: Jaykush Havoc (dps) 863 Vengenace (tank) 866
2. Your age and location: 36 Florida
3. Link your Armory profile:
(Please remember to log off in your PvE gear so we can make a serious evaluation of your armory profile.)
4. How did you hear about Standing in Fire? I was in this guild during Trial Grand Crudade and ICC progression as Feral Druid miss Armor Pen
5. Describe your offspec gear sets. If you play any level 100 alts, link their Armory profile(s) here:
6. Describe your previous raiding experience. Include experience in classic WoW, TBC, WotLK, Cataclysm, MoP, and WoD and list significant hard-mode achievements you have completed. If you have any logs available (wmo, wws, wol, wcl) link them here: I started in BC with Kara: very excited to see new version. I have raided competitive in all xpac since taking breaks here and there becasue I have a family and life outside.
7. List your usual play times. Can you maintain 90% attendance? currentlly stay at home dad play 11 am - 6pm and get on after dinner or wife goes to bed
8. List all other guild(s) you have been in and briefly detail why you left:
9. Why do you want to join Standing in Fire?
10. List any friends, acquaintances, or references who are currently members of SiF: I really like Padwar not only in game but as a person even though he is a Patriots fan. I blame geography.
11. Do you have Ventrillo, a working mic, and a reliable internet connection? I use Curse voice mostly friend of mine has nice server
12. Which do you use: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, or Deus Vox? DBM
13. Is English your primary language? If not, what other languages do you speak? yes English
14. Would you rather be a stalactite or a stalagmite? stalactite
15. Tell us something about yourself. I love sweet baby rays beef jerky found at Walmart
16. Repeat your answer to question 15, but talk like a pirate.
17. Post a screen shot of your UI in a raid setting. Display your FPS and ping mouseover in the shot.
Submit applications for joining here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest